Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I've Been Tagged



1.  My most unusual childhood memory: Some summers I would ride on "Old Plume," who I was told was my horse.  It was actually the work horse from my Mother's  family farm in Indiana.  

2.  My real name:   My real name is Melinda Johnson, or Mrs. Richard Johnson.  Spangler Cummings, the combination of my Mother's maiden name and my maiden name,  is the professional name I made up more than thirty years ago as a lark and it just stuck. 


3.  My most vivid memories:  Many Easter vacations were spent in Winslow, Arizona, with our Laguna Indian friends.  Our Father's worked together on the Santa Fe Railroad  that came through their reservation.  

4.  Most unusual gift:  I can see further than others as I have "hunter's vision."

5.  My three wishes are: one, "I wish I had an art studio again as I can imagine the paintings  I want to make,"  two, "I wish I could be locked in the Metropolitan Museum of Art---all alone," and three, " I wish I could do a  make-over on Stacy London."

No comments: