Saturday, May 23, 2015

Pools in My Life

I begin each day swimming and am naturally taken by all the pools I find in my life.



This beauty of one of the koi ponds in the gardens at the Getty Villa.  So, it is irresistibly, a combined art and pool treat.  

For fun and games is this delightful body of water at the Ingleside Inn in Palm Springs.  

This infinity pool at a private residence could double as a giant reflective body of water or a great place to do daily laps.  

...definitely a swimmer's pool, but pretty, too.


One of my favorites, as this is where I won my gold medals, naming me the fastest swimmer in backstroke in the California Senior Olympics in 2007 and then, again, in 2010. 

 The pool where I begin most every day.

What can I say?  A pool of sheer beauty.  
When dining at The Fig Restaurant at Santa Monica's Fairmont Hotel it is a treat to see how many can't resist playing in this small pool.  

No comments: